Wednesday, April 18, 2012

[REVIEW] GEO Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown

GEO Princess Mimi Brown

Base Curve: 8.6mm
Diameter: 15mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span : 1 year disposal
Manufacturer/Origin: South Korea
Purchased from: Paffu Shop on Fb


To start off with, this is my second pair of circle lenses from the Princess Mimi range, with the first being the Sesame Gray, which I absolutely adore! ♥♥♥ I have worn these lenses about a month now. I DO NOT wear circle lenses one a daily basis (I normally just stick with my glasses or pre-scripted contact lenses) & I have worn these lenses around 6-8hrs per wear.

Color:
Black limbal ring with dark brown and a reddish tinge in the inner circle.

Comfort:
Perfectly comfortable =) Best range from GEO in terms of comfort. I did wear them one night for clubbing from 8pm to 4am-ish (that's around 8hrs, 2 hrs past the recommended 6 hrs of wearing circle lenses) and my eyes were still fine. Just a bit tired but no redness or itchiness like that.

Enlargement:
Definitely huge enlargement! And obvious too!

Overall:
I was hesitant about purchasing such dark brown lenses but I loved the comfort of the Geo Sesame Greys I was keen to try the same line again. I'm happy with these lenses. Paired with falsies, they give it that dolly appearance. They're not extremely vibrant but natural enough to wear without freaking anyone out.


I like the packaging it comes in. It's safer and sturdier than just receiving the vials.
I have not yet opened the Geo Lattes but I am keen to try them ~
Untitled
Untitled
Geo Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown
Geo Princess mimi Chocolate Brown eye comparison

I've already a number of photos of myself wearing these lenses in past posts but I took some today as well. These are straight off the camera, no editing. I would have really like to though...that dirty fringe of mine T__T
This one was taken in natural lighting. Wore no falsies but they helped give me the dolly look for today, combined with my makeup ^_^
Untitled

Taken with flash on.
Geo Princess mimi Chocolate Brown


6 comments:

  1. Cuute <3
    You pull them off really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pull off the lenses really well. Also your face shape is really nice, very dolly like. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ~ Nah my face shape is not dolly at all ~~ All thanks to circle lenses!

      Delete
  3. OH wow I do like them. I just got my Barbie brown lense that look kind of similiar. you can check it out on my page =)

    check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure will do ! and thank you for coming by my page~

      Delete

Thank you for reading and I appreciate all your comments ^_^