Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lucas' Papaw Ointment



Made in Australia.
Made from paw paws.
Popular among girls, both domestic & international.
Can be used "for boils, burns, chafing, cuts, cracked skin, gravel rash, splinters, open wounds, insect bites and nappy rash."

I was very skeptical about this product when my friend first introduced me to it. How can such a small product, containing only paw paw, be THAT great? I was not interested and the smell put me off as well.

About 7 months later I go and buy one out of impulse, seeing it was so cheap ($5AUD)~ The smell wasn't as overwhelming as the first time.

A good about this is the tube is bright RED.
Makes it a whole lot easier when rummaging through the bag and not blending in with the base of the bag.

However, the lid....when the seal is broken off it's jagged.

I read some reviews on makeupalley.com for this & there were many positive reviews. I also found it doesn't ONLY contain fermented paw paw but petroleum jelly as well.

I only just bought it today so I'm not for or against it yet.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and I appreciate all your comments ^_^