Saturday, May 29, 2010

Shopping AGAIN!

It's so hard NOT to shop especially after a long day of class and the city is right down the road ~

Yesterday I bought Maybelline eyeshadow '50 Twilight Rays' =]
20% sale off all of Maybelline!

It was the same store I bought my Revlon lipstick at and what was gay, was that they were having a sale on Revlon. Buy 1 lipstick, get one free =_= OMG! If I had known they were having a sale THIS week for Revlon I wouldn't have bought the lipstick LAST week! Ugh!

I have about a week left until presentation day! And I am nowhere near finish!
I'm still editing.
I need to find appropriate sound effects and music.
I need to put the edit and music together and export it.
I need to do the paperwork!

Guess what I'm going to be doing this week?!?!
HELLO ALL-NIGHTERS!!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and I appreciate all your comments ^_^