Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just another day

After class I did a little bit of shopping. I walked around with a friend looking at shoes - mostly casual shoes since I wanted something comfortable to wear for upcoming winter/autumn. I still have intentions of buying boots, of course, but for now just casual.

Initially I wanted to get white Converse sneakers but changed my mind. They look abnormally long, even when they're not worn...

So then I went to another store. Found some shoes were on sale & bought these:







I quite like the simple design on it =] And the zipper thing is interesting, even if it only on one side ~

----

OVERHEARD !!!
BOY: (pinching his gf's waist)
GIRL: Ow...
BOY: Your love handles...Can I drag you by your handles?

Weird & funny~
---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and I appreciate all your comments ^_^